The Indi Spirit is a purpose designed and built 2C survey (stability books in place), 9.6m vessel powered by a 440MHP Yanmar diesel, coupled with a Hamilton Jet. The Spirit draws a mere 450mm and therefore, can access very shallow waters to perform difficult and demanding work. She carries a full set of dive communications, hydraulics and can carry a land-cruiser on her back work-deck.
- Type of Vessel: Dive Support Vessel / Anchor Handler / Crew Transfer / Work Boat / Safety Vessel
- Builder: DW Marine & Construction Pty Ltd
- Designer: Bruyn Design
- Survey: Full 2 C Survey
- People: 4
- Length: 9.6m
- Beam: 3.4m
- Draft (max): 0.41m
- Deck Area: L 4.5m x 2.5m
- Engine(s): 440MHP Yanmar Diesel running a Hamilton Jet Unit
- Fuel Capacity: 500L Diesel
- Certified A Frame
- 2 Tonne Drum Deck Winch
- 2 Tonne Capstan (in Vertical Orientation)
- 1 Tonne Capstan (in Horizontal Orientation)
- 250Kg SWL Davit adjacent to access door.
- 400Kg Capstan mounted on the bow.