Indianic is a marine construction and support service provider specialising in a core service of commercial diving.
- Marine construction support and specialised sub-surface labour;
- Maintenance and inspection of marine infrastructure Non Destructive Testing (NDT) & specialised inspection;
- Installation of water line to subsea infrastructure; and
- Mobilisation, crewing and de-mobilisation of project support vessels.
Founded in 2004 Indianic has been represented on most of the marine construction projects in Western Australia & the Northern Territory, including Cocos (Keeling) and Tiwi Islands (Australia) over the last 12 years.
To date we have performed over 3,000,000 man hours on controlled major marine project construction sites as a first, second and third tier contractor and are still running with minimal and minor Lost Time Injury (LTI) and incidents. We were awarded a contract as a prime contractor for BHP Billiton and have ongoing maintenance and service contracts with the Department of Defence (Navy).
Having achieved and maintained:
- ISO Management systems certification to:
- ISO: 9001
- AS: 4801
- ISO: 14001
Society class in-water hull inspection certification by:
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Germanischer Lloyds (GL)
- Bureau VERITAS (BV)
- Class NK
Approved Dive Safety Management System (DSMS):
- Dive Management Plan (DMP)
Our offshore diving division is approved:
- Under ISN to CHESM for Chevron
Personnel, training and equipment certifications:
Our core personnel are multi-skilled and are trained and certified for high risk activities including:
- Confined space;
- Working at heights;
- Inspection (CSWIP 1 & 2);
- Heavy vehicle and vessel operation; and
- Plant and equipment operation.
Our equipment is standardised, to top specification and covered under a strict maintenance schedule.
Indianic own and hire out a large selection of specialty pieces of equipment from:
- High Flow and High Pressure water pumps;
- Hydraulic umbilicals & power packs of various flow rates and pressure ratings;
- Drills and grinders to 50,000kg of varying types;
- Lift bags to support vehicles and vessels; and
- Land deployed diving systems.
Our clients will benefit from a relationship with Indianic. We strive to form long term, mutually beneficial partnerships. We go out of our way to adapt to your needs and ensure compliance to site and client requirements, sites rules and procedures.